The 18th ESUO General Assembly meeting – an in person and online meeting – will be held on 29-30th August 2022 and will be hosted by Soleil synchrotron. The Election of a new Executive Board member will take place. Registration is open until the 11th of August and attendance is by invitation only. Please register here.
The agenda will cover among others the topics listed below:
- News from Soleil, LEAPS, ESFRI and ESRF-EBS;
- Presentation of initiatives and projects regarding different aspects of user access;
- Guest Speakers from SOLEIL, ESRF, HZB BESSY, ELETTRA and ESFRI
- A panel discussion on the topic ‘Positioning analytical SR/FEL facilities for challenge-driven research and new curiosity-driven frontier research while sustaining access for all European researchers’;
- Overview of ESUO activities, news from the national user organisation and discussion on the ESUO’s internal organisation;
- Election of a new member of the ESUO Executive Board
Thank you to our hosts SOLEIL synchrotron and support from LEAPS.